Thursday, June 19, 2014

December... Full, Full, Full!

It's a pretty wonderful time of the year... :)
 The view out our front door... we got our icicle lights up quickly!  
Thanks, hon!
 Yes.  Aron got his finger stuck in a toy.  :)
Unfortunately, for him, it really, REALLY got stuck -- and scraped up his entire finger in getting it out!  [He wasn't smiling after Joel removed it... ouch.]
 Ready to go outside and exercise!!!  In Mom's stuff, of course...
 Richard Simmons?!?
Nope... just Baby Eric!  :)
 Time to break out the Santa hats!  
I think Ithan wore his hat most of December... ;)
 Aron turned 12!  And getting a basketball was the greatest thing ever.
Like, totally, man.  :)
 Grandpa Jeff came down to visit and had a helper for most of his jobs...!
 Candi and Grandpa playing cards; the Richard Simmons look was apparently big in December.  :)
 Attack, Grandpa!  Attack!
 Inveigling someone else into helping him skate...!
 Well... the sideways, awkward-looking cake was for Aron; I had the wrong kind of mascarpone cheese for the tiramisu, but he still liked it!
 Playing chess with the birthday party invitees!
 It's kind of become a yearly tradition to have supper and decorate gingerbread men with the Wulfs!  Lots of fun... :)
 Grandma Janice got here partway through Dad's visit, so Dad, Eric and I went to pick her up at Aunt Jakie's!
 Mom and Eric hanging out on the couch...
 Notice the huge smile on Ithan's face?  Probably because of...
 ... flips by Grandpa!!!
I have no idea how many times Dad flipped him, but the number was up there!
 We had an ugly sweater contest one night... this was Katie's entry!
[I think she was too cute to be called anything even approaching "ugly!"]
 Our "ugly sweater" participants -- we might need to work on this.  :)
Seth ended up winning, chosen by an Anonymous judge!!!
[I still think Joel's sweater takes the cake!!!]
 Squishing Ithan against the window... a perfect spot to do this!
 Game-time on the floor with Grandma Janice -- she's great at this!!!
 Wii-time, which also means "entertaining-Eric-time" for me... :)
 Our Christmas spread -- pork-loin, cheesy-olive bread, wine-soaked mushrooms, cheesy potatoes and two kinds of pie!!  We were "no longer hungry"... ;)
 Ready for Christmas dinner!  
[No, thankfully I didn't fall off the stool taking this shot... but Joel definitely thought I was going to!] 
 I'm so glad he got into the spirit of the season... ;)
 Holding the GI-NORMOUS stockings from Grandpa and Grandma!!!
 Hmmm... do you think somebody wanted the sweets from Christmas?!?
 Oh yes... our Santa Claus likes peppernuts and Dr. Pepper.  :)
Watching White Christmas and drinking egg-nog in our new, Savers-purchased, Christmas glasses!
hehe.  :)

Merry Christmas... six months later!!!

And a video for your viewing pleasure:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a precious video! Sheer joy! Can't believe how much they've changed since Christmas! Love you guys! Grandma and Grandpa Rink

Anonymous said...

Such a precious video! Sheer joy! Can't believe how much they've changed since Christmas! Love you guys! Grandma and Grandpa Rink

Anonymous said...

Such a precious video! Sheer joy! Can't believe how much they've changed since Christmas! Love you guys! Grandma and Grandpa Rink

Anonymous said...

Such a precious video! Sheer joy! Can't believe how much they've changed since Christmas! Love you guys! Grandma and Grandpa Rink

Anonymous said...

Man, what did I do? Four times?

Janel said...

That is so so cute! Looks like you had a fun December!

Anonymous said...

Love this post. Makes me miss your family from CVE and KS. Looking forward to another trip down there!

Klint

Unknown said...

Dad looks a little concerned for your well being as well!

Anonymous said...

Miss you all!! Makes me cry thinking about the day we get to see you guys...cant wait! Love you all.