Saturday, November 17, 2007

Para mi mama [For my mother]...

... so that she knows "I'm not quite dead yet"... ;)

It has been a rather full week, and the only thing that comes across so clearly is that God is faithful. We would not be continuing on without the prayers, support, and love of all of you out there... and I praise the Lord for each of you, and thank you for all you are doing. Satan will not have dominion over this place if we can unite as brothers and sisters in Christ and stand strong with our eyes and our focus on our Father in Heaven. Our Lord will provide.

So... here is a photo montage, Mom. Just a few events with the kidlets that have happened, and that I haven't done a full blogpost on... enjoy!

Sunday morning photos make me happy...
Sunday morning photos make Candi ham it up for the camera...

The kids with the crane after putting the rafters in the church...
The older "kids" with the crane...
When Aaron gets home from school, he always tells me he's not tired, and doesn't need to "rest" for a bit. The other day I walked into the kitchen, and he had zonked out on the chair in the middle of coloring... :)

Pollito has this thing with hats lately...
And you have to admit... he's pretty adorable... ;)
Veggie Tales "Jonah and the Big Fish" movie night... the kids were amazing to watch as they danced to the music, and yelled questions to me.
Example: "Esteph... why doesn't the cucumber have any legs?"
As the weather gets cooler, the warm, snuggly pajamas get pulled out. This signifies more excuses for "cuddling" times... :)
A typical night in the casa... little kids running around in their undies!
Does it get any better than this???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph, I'm glad you're not quite dead yet (haha...I'm just picturing you saying that in a British accent)...awesome pictures!

Anonymous said...

great post stef!!!!! ;)) the only thing better that i can think is cuddling in Jesus arm's !!

keep up the good work sis......we'll keep praying 4 the CVE staff

Anonymous said...

They are so precious! We love you and love them and are praying for you!

Jim said...

I miss them already....
Actually, I started to miss them as we drove over the train tracks and pulled onto 15 South.