Tuesday, June 18, 2013

January - February 2013

Yeah!!!  We're finally in 2013 on this blog!!!  :)
I had to combine January and February because, turns out, I must have been slightly camera shy and don't have a lot of pics to share... so enjoy the slightly random ones that were captured!
 Bowling in Nogales:  we decided to take the kids up to Nogales one afternoon where we first went to check out the new Home Depot store (I really wish I had pics of all five of our kids carrying around orange Home Depot balloons!), then bowling!
I really enjoy bowling... however bowling while pregnant was a different story and I had a very bruised knee (and pride) afterward... clumsiness incarnate.  :(
 Marcos and Daddy...
Pure cheese.  :)
 We continue with the Monday night dinners with work teams in the CVE houses and we were able to host "Grandpa" Fred from Cissna Park who insisted upon giving our kids horsey-rides and delighted us all!!!  I have an incredible video of Ithan's laugh while this was happening!
 Joel and I headed up to Tucson one morning and saw this on our way!  This being a blanket of snow over everything in Nogales!!!  I've never seen snow like that in this area (although I know it's happened before), so I snapped a few photos -- especially of the palm trees covered in snow!
 It was actually really fun to see snow piled up on top of everything... but, of course, by the time we drove home that afternoon it was all melted off!
 This is the reason that we now have child-proof safety catches on our cabinets!!!
Just too much fun... ;)
 A date-night dinner:  Camaron a la Boston!
I really enjoy cooking with my husband... he's usually game for anything!!!
(unless it's vegetarian or has cucumbers, that is... ;)
 Candi turned 7!  Wow!  She invited a bunch of other giggly little girls to go out for pizza and then back to the house for a film and dessert!
 With her very girly gifts... :)
 The face-smashing!!!  
She is really into kitty-cats right now and would gladly adopt one!!!
Speaking of face-smashing...
... he really likes doing this!
I really like this photo -- I think it gives a glimpse into each of our kids' personalities!  :)))
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep the pictures coming, Steph! It is such a blessing to be able to see into your lives like this! Yep, they were really smiling cheesy--Joel was always good at that-or is it natural?!?! Looking forward to the next post!
M.K.